Friday, July 27, 2007

I feel like I am just good at basically nothing! My intonations arent good! My articulation arent perfect! Im just physically and mentally tired. I cant even do a proper interview without embarassing myself! Not that im brooding about today's incident. But seriously, when am I gonna break this icy cold ice inside of me. I don't need any comments right now and IF you have any, just keep it to yourself. What is important to me at this very moment is to find how to perfect my flowing of the notes! Because damn it! even with a lot of practices that flow just dont sound right. And i need a good night rest! My shoulders are aching and my head is going to explode soon. Dont even dare to irritate me because im going to explode sooner or later. And stalkers should be dead because they are scaring me to death. Lets not jump to conclusion Sri. Its gonna be a busy week ahead. And everything seems to be wrong. I'm upset about some trivial matters. UT4 coming up! jia you....i can do it!

No comments: